Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Explanation For A Friend On Posting -

Often I write more than one piece at a time and schedule them to be posted at 6AM New York time. This allows me to have number of pieces ready to share while still giving me the freedom to edit and or add/subtract postings. Sometimes my thoughts and writing are free flowing and to be honest filled with minor spelling or grammatical errors. I admit to sometimes editing after the post time because I too read them the morning they post. I am human and I make errors and that's what makes life interesting :). I hope that my errors and responsibility for them encourages others to put it out there, mistakes and all. In the end at least we have all lived out loud!

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails