Thursday, February 19, 2009

Raising Eyebrows



I like a manicured brow, one that follows the natural line and thickness of an eyebrow and find that stringing achieves this better than waxing and faster than plucking. Stringing your eyebrows involves the obvious, a string, and a well trained technician that can swiftly remove the eyebrow hairs by twisting the thread around them and quickly pulling so that it's almost..errrr..painless. When I need to tidy up my own eyebrows I find my way to the 2nd floor location of Unique Threading Salon at 727 Sixth Avenue and with $6 plus a tip I walk away happy and groomed. After 10 sessions you even receive a freebie and they also offer other economically priced services which include waxing, henna tattooing and facials.


For more information go to http://www.uniquethreading.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails