Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Eye's Have It

Once upon a time I loved wearing false eyelashes, then I discovered eye lash curlers and I happily let go of the falsies. So when I found Flirt Big Flirt Thickening Mascara in Kohl’s I purchased the special edition, which came with a full size bottle of Flirt See-Ya Eye Makeup Remover, for $12.50 with hope that I could replicate the false eyelash look. Unfortunately the product did not deliver as promised. My lashes were no more lush or long than when I use my favorite staple Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. Use the $8.00 you can save by buying Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara at your local drug stores to buy yourself an eyelash curler or if you're feeling extra adventurous a pair of false eyelashes for that added eye fringe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails