Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cuffed & Linked..

When I was little my fathor tailored and because of this he tended to wear traditional men's clothing. Cuff Links played a large part in his wardrobe and I have fond memories of playing dress up wearing his French cuffed custom made shirts accessorized with cuff links, tie tacks, pins and play jewelry. My love of cuff links is a result of these memories and I have a number of sets that I still on occassion wear.

Cuff links are a trend that go in and out of men's fashion. In the past I have had to hunt sidewalk sales, consignment shops and second hand stores to add to the collection I "inherited" from my father but recently I was introduced to http://www.cufflinks.com/ .

Organized by color, price, designer, material and even occasion the cuff link options offered by this site are more than a person could ever want to own or even wear.  Here are some that I find tempting..




(These are Flash Drives!!)
(click on title to go to site)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails