Friday, March 19, 2010

The Final Nail For the Day...

During the winter months when feet are mostly hidden I tend to them on my own, clipping, filing, scrubbing, pushing back cuticles and forgoing polish for thick creams and warm woolie socks. But now that it's almost sandal wearing season I am considering when I should actually have my feet done by someone else whose hands understand the art of pedicures for display. 

In preparation for the the exposing of the feet I purchased the 3 Wet N Wild nail polishes shown above. The colors, from left to right - Haze of Love, Sheild and Distrubia - are oh so currently cool in New York. With a base and a top coat the polish lasts just as long as the pricier brands and the line offers a large variety of colors and finishes that at $1-$2 a bottle can easily be replaced by the corals and pinks when summer finally arrives.

Available at your local drug store.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails