Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hair Torture & Torment

With a bob haircut the styling options are broad. Given the right products and tools you can do many things. Sometimes they are successful, sometimes they aren't - see new profile picture of curls gone wrong.

I recently received the Revlon RV084C Professional Ceramic 3-Barrel Jumbo Waver and have to admit I was pretty intimidated by it though it claimed to be the perfect styling tool for waves and texture. The 3 jumbo ceramic coated barreled iron heats up in 60 seconds and it has 25 heat settings to assist in creating waves in all types of hair. Once I was over my fright I managed to impart waves and volume that lasted for most of the day. Still testing the hair benefits of its use.

Available at various drugstores and shopping centers for $23-$29.00.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails