Monday, February 23, 2009

A Bundle of Joy

By the time you read this post my new laptop will have arrived and like a brand new baby I will be doting over it and lovingly becoming familiar with all its capabilities and possibilities. And because it will need to be protected from the elements, mostly me, when not in use and when in transport it will be bundled in its brand new toile laptop case - see attached. This month's lucky featured this item, only $32, and the site it is available from, lamadesigns.com. Lamadesigns is an acronym for LatinAmerica in the Modern Age. The site sells contemporary versions of traditional crafts and Latin American designs. I find some of the items available at this time a bit kitschy for my taste but trust that the owner's quest to give us access to unknown Latin American designers will unearth some amazing things for future purchases. Worth adding to your favorites

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails