Friday, January 23, 2009

Olay'd Again...


I am so excited about the new Pro- X Line from Oil of Olay (http://www.olayprofessional.com/index.jsp) that I am posting about it even before I try it.
It was suppose to be in stores this month but at this typing I have yet to find it in any of the chains that carry the line, so onto their website I ventured and was advised that the limited December release of these products sold out in 17 minutes! The page offers a variety of sites from which you can purchase the line. The sites are the same stores I stopped into. This leads me to believe the shelving of the items are either delayed or only being sold at test locations. On Amazon.com the starter kit, which includes an age repair lotion, a wrinkle smoothing cream and an eye restoration complex is selling for $61.50 plus shipping. ( I have to admit the names scare me and leave me wondering if I really need to be using such drastic sounding items at this time??) The line promises to give you younger looking skin in just 28 days by “re-signaling your skin to repair the moisture barrier and boost the surface-cell turnover rate”. The Olay site even has video “results - http://www.olayprofessional.com/clinicalTrials.html . Other items in the line are also available and all the products seem to be getting moderately good reviews. I think I will wait until it hits the shelves in my area. As much as I love Oil of Olay products, 4th Generation user!, the first time I buy a product I like to hold it in my hands.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails