Friday, January 23, 2009

Naturally Plumped...

A few days ago I stopped into the local Duane Reade Drugstore for a few things and was confronted by a mass mark-down in their cosmetic section. Many of the products were marked 50% off because the companies are preparing to introduce their spring lines and the store needs to move the autumn/winter merchandise. Most of the displays were already emptied by fellow discount seekers but I did buy Sally Hansen's Natural Beauty Moisture Plump Lip Balm for under $4.oo.

This paraben free lip balm offers sheer moist smoothing coverage and reminds me of an adult lip smacker without the grape or cherry after taste..though I do get a hint of grapefruit??? The Berry Shine goes on with ease and gives my lips a natural blush. I am not sure if my lips are plumper or not.
Side note - If you're looking for some new make-up you may want to check out the cosmetic sections of your favorite stores right now and take advantage of the discounts being offered because of the product switch out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails