Saturday, November 22, 2008

Have Soap, Will Travel

Two of the items I packed for my trip to Rome from the infamous goody bag were
Mistral's Savon Extra- Fin Verbena Flower Petit Shea Butter Bar Soap http://www.mistralsoap.com/page/M/PROD/MS1VF
and
the Body Shop's Pure Detox Radiance Boosting Sisal Cleanser - http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/browse/product_detail.jsp;jsessionid=wJuBGUcIRlv4UPZ06XjwTQ**.bsbwilapp03-bsprd-app-102?productId=prod778863&categoryId=search.

I used them both throughout my entire stay.

Mistral's tripled milled Savon Extra Fin Verbena Flower Petit Shea Butter Bar Soap (say that in one breath) smells incredible and definitely woke me up each morning. Luxury in a mini bar size, it left my skin clean, mosturized and scented.

I was not so impressed by the Body Shop's Pure Detox Radiance Boosting Sisal Cleanser. As instructed I used the product only once while in Rome and though the smell was nice and I trust the circular motion of the sisal scrubber was beneficial in exfoliating and boosting circulation I don't think the product improved anything, but then I don't know what improvement I was looking for.

I did continue to use the sisal scrubber with the Verbena soap. It took me a few days to realize that I could slip my hand beneath the sewn in elastic strap so that the sponge held its position in the center of my palm which made it so much easier to scrub a dub dub..

Keep the soap and use a wash cloth!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails