Saturday, November 1, 2008

Beat Me With A Stick

Surgeon’s Skin Secret Beeswax Moisturizer in vanilla came from the product goody bag and had me stumped. The idea of moisturizing any part of me is all about creamy consistency and hand application. The instructions ask that you apply a thin layer of the waterproof feeling production and then rub in, but the stuff didn’t glide on and its vanilla scent has a medicated smell to it. Using this stick reminded me of putting on deodorant and the only places I would consider using it were on my elbows, knees and the heels of my feet. Though I found the use and smell of this item lacking my sister LOVED it and showed me how easy it was to use it. Sorry I’m not buying her instructional and promised she could have it only was after I was through writing this review. She’s waiting for me to finish typing.

This product, which isn’t expensive at $5.99 per .78oz stick, is sold through Jamark Laboratories, Inc’s website –
http://www.jamarklabs.com/102xx.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails