Saturday, October 11, 2008

Meditated and Creamed

I adore the tubs of body butter that are popular with cosmetics companies at the moment and because there are so many on the market, which hints to me that they are going out of favor, I have the opportunity to purchase them at all price points so that I can find which ones I like best. I love that the packaging, it allows me to dig in and take as much or as little body cream as I want or need.


Self Meditating Body Butter with Rice Bran Oil & Green Tea by True Blue SPA is the type of product that I sparingly use because it is both amazingly morturizing and brutally addictive. The creamy rich texture begs to be slathered all over and then some but you don’t need that much to benefit from using it. A little goes a long way. The green tea smell is just right, but it does linger so be careful about mixing scents. I did a little research on rice bran oil and from all that I have read it isrich in vitamin E and suppose to be excellent for skin tone and texture. I can believe it since my skin is baby soft from using this stuff.

This amazing product is available at Bath & Body Works for $15.00. These stores are dotted all over New York City, but it you don’t have one near you here’s there site.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/sm-true-blue-spa-self-meditating-body-butter-with-rice-bran--pi-2922034.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails