Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My New Favorite Place

It's been a long time since I've been in school but that doesn't stop the urge I feel this time of year to buy notebooks & sharp pencils, new jeans & new leather satchel.  So when I came across the E.L.F Cosmetic Store at 741 Broadway (between 8th Street & Astor Place) I felt no shame or hesitation as I filled my goody basket with their amazing make-up and nail polish in the new fall colors. 

I've purchased  E.L.F. Cosmetics from Target and their online site but being able to browse and play with their entire collection in a clean, airy, well lite space was truly a treat. And walking away with concealer, 3 eye shadows, 3 lipsticks, 1 eyeliner, 2 lip balms, 1 blush for under $35 totally fulfilled by fall Shopping urges.

All Images © Simone Rene 2013
All Images © Simone Rene 2013

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails