Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Complete Nail Wardrobe

I must admit I am not a fancy mani-pedi kind of girl. Unless it's for a specific event I either buff or clear polish. A colored nail is too much of a distraction for me, I can not help but pick at it but I love the idea of being able to have nails that are individual little canvases. Of course the artistic pedicure isn't new but to be able to peel and place the art on a clean nail within minutes on my own is. Sally Hansen offers just that. Salon Effect Real Nail Polish Strips comes in 24 styles, some of which are tame enough to wear to work, and if you follow directions can give you a fancy mani that can last up to 10 days.

Check Out Your Local Drugstores Before All The Ebayers Buy Them All Up!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails