Sunday, February 6, 2011

Net Yogi's


I love yoga. After a few years of studio practice with some amazing teachers I now pratice on my own at home. I prefer the solitude and the opportunity to stay in poses as long as I like or can. I have no desire to achieve perfection. I just enjoy being able to silence myself and be in the moment. I try to mix it up and keep my practice as fresh and challenging as possible. I read books and magazines about yoga but like all constants in our lives lately I have been having the blahs about my time on the matte, that is until a friend turned me onto Yogaglo. A mimum monthly fee gives you access to a variety of yoga sessions that can be accessed based on teacher, style, level and/or length of session. They even offer a trial membership that gives you enough access to truly enjoy the site.

click on title to go to site.
Namaste

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails