Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday's Mental Musings

I have been known to tell people that they matter to me, that I adore them and that just by doing what they are doing they inspire me.

Some people graciously accept my admiration and understand the sincerity of my words. I am not good at "kissing ass", if I were; I would be further along in my life and career.  

Some people become suspicious and cautious as if my words are those of a stalker who desires their accomplishments and lives. Trust me; I have enough of a time handling the day to day of living my own life.

Though I may temper my expression with those who can not readily accept admiration I do not stop thanking those whose lives and actions are worthy of accolades. Sometimes it takes one thank you for each of us to realize how amazing we are.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails