Friday, July 9, 2010

A Neutral Summer

I had the urge to purchase some summer make up this week so with a $25.00 budget in hand off to Duane Reade I went. There were more than enough options to keep me inside the air conditioned store (it's hot as heck in NY this week!).
After an hour of play this is what I purchased.
Wet & Wild Lipstick, 902c Neutral Color, $1.99
Solid coverage that creates a nude lip that tends to be on the matte side.

Wet & Wild Coloricon, 383B Knock-on-Wood, $3.99
A great pallet for a brown eye.
By mixing it up with a cream yellow highlight I already own I can get a number of day and night looks from this set.
Palladio Lip Liner, Natural, $2.50
Creates a strong neutral line that defines without being overly obvious.

Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm, Naturally Bronze, $4.00
Goes on smooth, moist and give a neutral glaze to your lips
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow, Not Just Nudes, $5.99
A pallet for a naturally enhanced eye, mixes perfectly with other colors.

And I still had enough left over to buy coconut ice from the neighborhood ice man.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails