Friday, May 28, 2010

Yes, I Am A Sew N Sew...

A few weeks back I posted that I would begin to share some sewing techniques. Unfortunately intent doesn't always manifest reality, especially when it involves sorting sewing technique samples made 100 years ago (ok not 100 years but it feels like it has been 100 years since I made them, stuffed them into books and stuffed the books into a closet overflowing with uncompleted projects). After posting one or two items I stopped because when I pulled out my awkward books of samples I realized I needed to find better storage for it all, storage that would uniformly organize it all. But inorder to even consider what type of storage would work I would have to sort the samples into technique and size and perhaps redo or complete a few of the items - you get the picture -I had created another project that would distract me from projects I truly needed to address.

My sincere apologies for announcing something I couldn't deliver.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails