Thursday, May 20, 2010

Walking It Off In Style

In my search for a new walking shoe I found myself overwhelmed by all the fitness trainers that have flooded the market. In my opinion some of them are beyond unattractive (Helloooooo Sketchers!!). Despite my distaste the quest continued and I finally decided on 2 pair, a sandal and a closed sneaker.

We have all heard of FitFlops. They were on the forefront of the fitness walking shoe craze and because of all the imitators they have had to step up their game to compete. The FitFlop Walkstar III comes in a variety of colors and finishes and are available wherever FitFlops are sold but I am buying mine from Amazon.com  ( http://www.amazon.com/FitFlop-Womens-Walkstar-Sandal-Oyster/dp/B001NXBW32/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1274015826&sr=8-1 )
For those days and terrains when a closed shoe is a better walking option I decided on the mettalic EasyTone Reeinspire. Because of lift and support design most sneaker-styled toning shoes tend to come in odd shapes. To avoid any surprises I suggest trying them on before purchasing. If you are brave and just have to have them click on the title to go their page on the Reebok site. They run $100-125 per pair.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails