Saturday, May 22, 2010

Listening to the Screams

Bathing Suit Season is almost upon us and I, like so many other women, both welcome and dread this season of exposure. Hitting the gym and praying for good lighting and accurate or slimming dressing room mirrors aside one of my tricks is to buy a suit in matching pieces that allow me to "trunk-up" based on my mood. Because isn't all about how you feel not how you really look?

I must admit I LOVE Old Navy's yearly options. The quality of the fabric isn't that great but then these pieces aren't meant to be investment fashion pieces, but if you're like me and pnly spend a couple of weekends out of the summer waterside and rinse your suits in gentle detergents rather than machine wash they could last 2 seasons or more. Of course at these prices you may not care if they do.

$19.00 on sale
(for most seaside days ;) )


$10.00 on sale
(for those feeling OK seaside days)


$10.00 on Sale
(The most current modest Bottoms)

$10.00 on Sale
(For the 3 days a month when I feel "perfect")
click on title to go to site

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails