Monday, March 15, 2010

East Village Thrift Shop

Located at 186 2nd Avenue this store has been there for years.

The prices aren't cheap but they are more than reasonable when compared to other "vintage" stores in the area. Filled with mostly women's clothes, shoes and accessories its smaller selection of mens clothing and home odds and ends are worth riffling through.






I purchased the above never worn beauties ($14.00), a Club Monaco black sheath dress from last season that is still current on the streets ($13.00) and a prestine looks-like-it was-never-worn vintage styled linen dress custom made by a F. Gordon ($20.00) .

So worth finding your way there!

2 comments:

kerfuffler said...

Nice haul! Vintage shops are such fun.

Keli said...

I wish I could go right now! I will have to keep this place in mind next time I am in the NYC area. Can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails