Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Santa Can You Hear Me.....


Because I have been a very good girl and all I want for Christmas this year is
SMASHBOX COSMETICS' Perfect Pallette ($59)
64 Eye Shadows
8 Cream Eye Liners
6 Brow Tech Powders
1 Brow Wax 8 Lip Glosses
2 Blushes
1 Complexion Brightener 1 Bronzer
1 Highlighter
4 Mini Brushes (Shadow, Liner, Brow & Lip)


And with every WISH purchase, $1 will be donated to Children's Miracle Network, a non-profit that grants the wish of life to millions of sick or injured kids by providing care and investing in life-saving research.

2 comments:

kerfuffler said...

64, huh? Seems like they were inspired by a certain crayon company.

But wow, you must be pretty daring with color to want that assortment. I settled years ago for brown or dusky purple (not vivid or even colorful) eye shadow. Either of them look so natural and set off my own color-----or so I'd like to
think.....

I wonder what one would do with that yellow!

Unknown said...

As an artist I tend to be drawn to make-up pallets - Mix and blend my friend..mix and blend, yellow tones down and is used to mix with other colors..;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails