Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Purification...

I know I shouldn't type this but with the recession in full swing the Yoga craze seems to be dying down and now it's safe to come out of the yoga closet. People are still doing yoga but I seem to be meeting people who are truly commited to their practices not the trend.

I yoga at home and have paired down practice to a mat, a blanket and an occasional cd of music that calms me. I also make a meditative spray that I use to clean the mat. I found the "recipe" and gladly share it with you -

3/4 cup water
1/4 cup rubbing alcohol
1/4 teaspooon jojoba oil
6 drops of sweet orange essential oil*
3 drops of jasmine essential oil*
3 drops of sandalwood essential oul*
3 drops of sweet basil essential oil*
3 drops of tea tree essential oil*

Combine all in a spray bottle and shake. Spritz over mat and wipe clean with a soft cloth
Namaste!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails