Sunday, September 13, 2009

Perfect Berries

Every fall women all over New York who wear lipstick put away their pinks, peaches and corals and reach for lipsticks and stains in deeper hues.

Personally I love berries and burgundys but often find them too rich and deep to wear comfortably, that is until I tried Almay (Yes! ALMAY!!) Ideal Lipcolor in Berry 235. It's moist with a deep enough sheer pigment that leaves lips look freshly bruised from many kisses.

This is a first for me. Remember I am never drawn to Almay makeup so if I had not run across this one in the Family Dollar Store (Not Kidding!) I would have never considered it. I found my lipstick for $1 but if you can't it's still a bargain at the full price of $5.99 -

http://www.beautyencounter.com/309976724140.html?utm_source=GoogleSEM&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GoogleSEM&kw=almay%20ideal%20lipcolor&gclid=COHhj7Dq0pwCFeRL5QodWDEoIw

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails