Sunday, August 30, 2009

Smart & Sexy...

I, like most women, have a thing for undies, but I am not an undie snob. The pieces I have almost always have a vintage feel to them but are made modern by washing machine friendly fabrics and contstruction. A few days ago I ran across the cutest lace boy short panties by Smart & Sexy, a line of underwear that, believe or not, is usually sold in Walmarts.


The company offers underwear trends in great colors and fabrics at affordable prices. A part of the sales get donated to the Women's Alliance, an organization that supports and prepares income challenged women entering the work world through the generous giving of business suits and life skills (interviewing skills, financial skills, professional appearance, etc.) .

Smart and Sexy...

3 comments:

preppygoesrock said...

i love it but it reminds me of d&g fall 07 i think.. its the season where anna didnt feature both dolces collection... all of them were futuristic and colored metalic

check out my blog:
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I believe the photo is from their 2008 collection and it mimics the 80s retro neon colors now in style or rather in stores..trends for the masses are about 1 or 2 seasons behind the designer presentations...

Distributor Modem 3G HSDPA said...

I'm interesting with your articles, give some idea for us. I think it will be useful for us in developing new products. Keep the good work..that's a good article. Ladies shoes Wholesale . and Women Shoes wholesale

Related Posts with Thumbnails