Friday, August 28, 2009

Screening Ideas..

Now that the wall o'shoes is up I want a screen to cover it and quiet that area down. I haven't seen any that strike my fancy so with the idea of using 2 sets of folding doors to create the screen off to Home Depot I went. I was not prepared for all the options but happy to know that once I finally make a decision I can have a one of a kind customized folding screen for as little as $50 plus the labor and effort.



The panel screens excite me because I can work within the panels and upholster or wall paper, studd or use moulding to enhance them.
These plain ones also have so many possiblities! I can use moulding to create odd graphic patterns or customize them with paint and stencils or ebony stain them and glue on color matching picture frames that allow me to switch up images..decisions, decisions, decision...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails