Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Inspiration Manifests Itself...

I first ran across this picture on Design Sponge - http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/07/before-after-ashleys-pallet-daybed.html , a blog I truly enjoy reading. I have since seen this photo of photographer Ashley Campbell's pallet bed all over the place, including posted as inspiration on a number of friends profiles.


A few weeks before seeing the post I took this photo of a pile of pallets. They were stacked out in the back of the Brooklyn Lowes near the garbage bins. I love pallets and am always inspired by what I would and could do with them if I had the room.

So if you live in Brooklyn and are inspired by making furniture out of pallets get thee to Lowes with a pick up truck and some muscle!

(my picture -9th Street - Back of Lowes, Brooklyn)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails