Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Booted into Fall

I am still enjoying the summer but I must admit my wardrobe mind is already reaching for the fall especially since all the stores are now abound with fall clothing and accessories.

Sadly my reaching started back in July while shopping and having a deep debate with a friend of mine that doesn't buy or wear leather and was complaining about being sucked into to buying outrageously priced "life conscious" options. I laughingly explained to her that there are many stylish and fashion forward people who buy non-animal shoes, belts and bags because of budget not because they want to save some animals skin and suggested that she look about her because there are tons of options outside of her usually shopping scope. I then walked her into Pay-Half and much to my own surprise found these very cute booties for $24.99.

They are made of man-made materials by a company called Qupid. Curious I found the company on the net - http://www.qupidshoes.com/ . Unfortunately they sell only wholesale. I don't know their work ethics or like some of their styles but I do love there mission statement -

"We understand that fashion need not exclude the financially challenged, we are able to meet all the demands of the industry at an affordable price."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails