Thursday, August 20, 2009

4 Simple Steps

I recently decided that I needed to start putting some effort in wearing some of the makeup I keep finding myself buying. Unfortunately doing this is really hard for me as it requires more effort than I tend to extend in the morning. Most of the time I just apply the simpliest of make up before heading out of the door.

About a week ago I was so inspired by the "mistake proof" 4 simple step application instructions on Maybelline New York's Eye Shadow collections that I ripped the page from the magazine I was reading and taped it up on the bathroom mirror for morning inspiration. Since then I have been following the steps using the eyeshadows I already own - Mid-range color all over lid, deeper color in crease, highlight color on brow bone and the deepest color on outter eye corner and rimming the eyes. Keeping the pattern in mind and changing up the colors has resulted in some interesting but always lovely results! Now I am putting the effort into learning to recognize the full made up face staring back at me ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails