Thursday, July 9, 2009

Powdered Perfection in the Heat..


It's finally summer and the warm weather has arrived. It's the kind of weather I have a love/hate relationship with, especially when it comes to deciding what kind of make-up I can wear. With the heat and humidity my make-up usually ends up drifting on a cloud of perspiration, sweat for all us regular folks. To be honest I am not one for much make-up anyway. I avoid using a foundation, instead I opt for stratigically placed concealer and clear powder and more often than not I only apply in the morning and let the day work itself out. By 1pm you see what god gave and what time made me - lol!

While in Lot-Less recently I ran across Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Mineral Powder. Mineral Powders were all the rage a few years ago and have lingered on the market. There are many options in various price ranges out there but for $2.99 giving this product a try wasn't much of an investment for me.

Sally Hansen's Line Smoothing Mineral Powder is a multi hued powder that is meant to be sweeped and lightly dusted across your face. The combination of tones minimize lines and blemishes to create an even and smooth complexion. It comes in colorless, rose and bronze. The colorless powder still gave me enough of a bronzish glow for compliments on a "tan".
At the discounted and possibly discontinued price of $2.99 for the same results seeking this item out is worth the adventure. If in New York try Lot Less, Conway & Jack's on 34th Street!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails