Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nail Envy

One of the new products on the market that I am itching to try is matte finish nail polish and at this point O.P.I. seems to be the leader in putting it out there. ( I know I just posted an economical comparison between O.P.I. and E.L.F, but when you want a product sometimes you have to spend the money asked, at least until other companies jump on the production band wagon.)

OPI Matte Nail Lacquers come in 6 shades, black, white, pink, red, green or blue. Each dries to a shineless matte that looks so chic and "new" that I am considering investing the $8.50 to try it but still can't seem to find it on the shelves. (BTW, despite my love of nail polish I usually only wear it on my toes!)

If it's not available in your area try Amazon.com -

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails