Monday, July 13, 2009

Munchie Bargain Alert

It's summer time and some Friday's are Margarita and Guacamole night. I am a traditionalist, so what's gaucamole without crunchy tortilla chips?

This past Friday I discovered Santitas Authentic Mexican Style Tortilla Chips and much to my delight the huge 14oz bag was print marked $2. Of course I purchased the bag, which was $1.50-2.50 less than all the other brands, and they were good and even better than some of the other brands I have tried. I thought I had discovered a product put out by a new company but these chips, which come in yellow or white corn versions, are a Frito-Lay brand. I'm not certain if the $2 print mark bags are widely available or only being distributed in select marketing regions but I definitely suggest keeping your eye out for this brand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm....Guacamole! Too many people make the mistake of flavoured corn chips to acompany it

Related Posts with Thumbnails