Friday, July 17, 2009

Charge!!!


I am trying to become laptop centered. I no longer own a television, a dvd player or a cd stereo system. My laptop allows me to listen or watch any and all of these options and being able to turn it all off by simply turning off one item is one of the easiest stress relievers ever (Don't even think about it - I back up every day!!). Of course there are things that still require batteries and charging but I recently came across Rechargeable Batteries that actually charge via a port in your laptop or comp. USB Cell offers all variety of batteries that can be used in those annoying items that still need them.

Visit their site http://www.usbcell.com/products while I continue to try and figure out how to connect my hand held milk frother to this baby....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow, this is so cool! I wonder how long they last when recharged?

Related Posts with Thumbnails