Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sexy, Sexy, Sexy

My friend Mark always asks me why I don't post about sex or things sexy. Funny I thought living life in your own luxurious ways was sexy. I guess my posts aren't blatant enough - lol!

Sexy is something that goes beyond looks, though being attractive is part of the allure. Owning your looks and style is sexy. Being in the moment is sexy. Playing both your weaknesses and strengths is sexy. It's about energy and charisma and charm. It's about intelligence and humor and so much more. Some of us have it all naturally, some of us have to work at it, which if done wrong is not sexy at all. 

So for my friend Mark I post the following photos of people who I think were/are sexy....Let your eyes luxuriate on some sexy and work it out


Sofia " Classic Sexy" Loren
Jane " Bad Girl" Russell
Rita Hayworth

Catherine "Forever" Deneuve

Dorothy Dandridge & Harry Belafonte
Gregory Peck
Cary "Dapper Man" Grant
Paul "American Sexy" Newman
Chow Yun Fat
George " Classic" Clooney
Will "I grew into my ears" Smith

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails