Saturday, June 13, 2009

Roman Lust..

I have wanted a pair of Gladiator style sandals since last summer but I refused to pay the sometime $100 and over asking price I was finding attached to the styles I was drawn to. Sorry I can't justify that price for a shoe that is basically made of wisps of leather with bits and bobs for decoration that I will probably destroy before the season ends.

Yesterday after work I took my "frugal self" on a shopping spree and found the attached silver studded sandals at Pay Half in the Altantic Avenue Mall(I've blogged about this place before!) They cost me all of $19.99. Yes, they are made of man made materials, PETA should be proud, but they seem pretty sturdy. I pulled and pushed and played with zipping and unzipping them to make sure that all pieces were firmly in place.

Pay Half has a huge selection of sandals that reflect the current trend in this footwear. Prices range from $7.99 to $29.99, depending on style and brand. I tried on 8 different pair before deciding to buy these and don't think I am not considering returning to buy a fuschia pair I vetoed in my attempt not to be greedy...sometimes it takes greed to build an empire....

Sooo worth the trip to your local Pay Half Store

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails