Monday, June 1, 2009

Following the French

I am an Oil of Olay loyalist. Though I use Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel Pads and occassionally stray to try other products I always return to Oil of Olay. But recently I have been feeling overwhelmed and confused by all of the products they now have on the shelves and disappointed by the increase in their prices because I can't seem to find just the right item to do all the things I want it to do. A friend of mine who is a few years older than me, not that you would know by looking at her, swears by Roc skin products, especially the retinol loaded Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, which retails for about $19-$20. She says it is especially good on forehead creases and laugh lines but suggests using it every other day to begin with to avoid the reddness and dryness that can occur with skin not used to the effects of retinol. I have to say her skin has been looking healthier than usual these days, which is an amazing thing considering she had amazing skin to begin with, and yes, she does look 10 years younger than her age. I might give it a try!

If you're curious go to the ROC site for further information -http://www.rocskincare.com/index_roc.jsp

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails