Sunday, May 3, 2009

Grown Up Games..

I love childhood board games and am one of those people that avoid electronic computer games at all cost (OK I have still have a tetris addiction I am managing). A few weekends ago friends and family gathered around Hasbro' Electronic Catch Phrase Game and as two teams we passed the little disk between us taking timed turns at guessing the over 10,000 words and phrases from 11 catagories.

We stumbled, bumbled and laughed at ourselves and each other and by the end we each wanted our own game! The next day I bought one off of Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-Electronic-Catch-Phrase-Game/dp/B00005BY4I/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1240782877&sr=1-6 ) and have been forcing unsuspecting friends to grab it, guess it and pass it along as quickly as possible ever since.

Loving it!
And they have a music edition I'm eying!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails