Monday, April 20, 2009

I Spy With My Little Eye & Tired Feet...


I borrowed this book from the New York Public library and have to share. Artwalks in New York by Marina Harrison and Lucy D. Rosenfeld is in its 3rd edition and continues to literally "walk" the reader through the often free and minimal fee accessilbe public art installations and venues throughout the 5 boroughs. There are 26 itineraries that investigate amazing, often forgotten or overlooked art in neighborhoods from the tip to the top of Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island. That's more than 2 years of once a month excursions making it worth the amazon asking price -

1 comment:

Keli said...

oh! this excites me. im hoping to make a trip to NY soon and will have to get my own copy before then. thx!

Related Posts with Thumbnails