Friday, March 13, 2009

To Curl Or Not To Curl..

About 2 weeks ago I tried to curl my hair. I used the hot rollers and the curling iron and sprayed it to set the curl, but as per usual by mid day I had body but no curly bounce. At the encouragement of a friend I borrowed her bottle of L'Oreal Vive Pro Glossy Style Glossy Curls Spray Gel, Extra Strong Hold to try again and loved the results. My curls lasted most of the day and my hair was pretty shiney. I wouldn't use this product every day, I prefer wash and go, but I am gong to purchase it for use when I want to make the styling effort. If you're interested walgreens.com sells it for $4.99 plus shipping

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?id=prod4267824&CATID=100316&skuid=sku4266694&V=G&ec=frgl_569172&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=sku4266694

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails