Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ant Music Replayed

Back in the day I had a huge crush on this guy. I loved his style, had all his albums including a 4 cut LP imported from the UK and saw him in concert more than once. One Halloween I dressed up as him and then somehow the brass button jacket, a military school cadet's Salvation Army donation, found its way into my daily wardrobe. I wore it with jeans or vintage dresses, with my lace up granny or combat boots, eventually losing all the buttons and taste for the look and replacing it with a leather biker jacket, but, yet again, I digress. Now this trend seems to be back and though I vow never to wear full regalia again I do have a double breasted curved front blazer with brass buttons on the front and at the broad cuffs that might find its way out of the closet, even if it's only while I am lip synching to Ant Music!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails