Friday, February 6, 2009

Hands Have It!

I recently purchased Sally Hansen's Hand Resurfacer with Micro-Cyrstals at Lot- Less for $1.99. I bought it as a tester and must admit that I love the results so much that I have added it to my hand care routine. It contains Collagen, Vitamins & Ceramides and micro crystals that resurface the skin and encourages natural collegan production and moisture retention so that you end up with younger, smoother looking hands. I will warn that if you have nail polish on you should be extra careful that the scrub doesn't come in contact with the polish and also that you should moisturize immediately afterwards, especially the cuticle areas, otherwise I am loving this item

If you can't get to a Lott-Less in New York you can buy the item from your local drugstore chain or from amazon.com ( http://www.amazon.com/Sally-Hansen-Resurfacer-Crystals-4-5oz/dp/B000EOI1BC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1233148747&sr=8-1 ) but it will cost you $9.00!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails