Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally I Smell

After weeks of trying to find a perfume that I want to wear and wearing various single note oils I have finally settled on wearing a perfume oil by Nemat International called Musk Amber. It has a heady incense like smell that lasts and lasts and lasts. It constantly garners compliments but more importantly makes me smile all day long since the scent reminds me of someone I use to love who was constantly surrounded by an cloud of copal incense, but that's another story for another blog.

I selected the 1/3oz/10 ml glass bottle of this scent from a full line of 3 size options that Wholefoods carries. Their costs run from $6 to $14.00, which is a bargain considering the quality and the longivity of this perfume oil.

I recommend a visit and a sniff

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails