Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fashion Minded Video Breaks


It's only February 15th but I, like many I know, am pushing towards Spring with hopes that my desire will encourage the weather to turn. The warmer weather we have experienced in the last few days is only encouraging the fantasy of sunny days, crisp warmer breezes and sprouts of green so I am going with it and in support the illusion I have already started to unpack the Spring "It's still chilly but I need brighter" clothing for review and possible repair pile. I have also downsized the "It's cold as hell" clothing by creating a "I can't look at this another day" give away pile and "I love you but I can't wear you again this year" pack away pile. Before I donate the items that I am ready to part with I will check out the Fall 2009 collections on the New York Time's site to make sure that I am not giving away trends that remain currently in fashion or have become a "classic" and can be packed away with the classic fall and winter pieces I already own. Doing this allows me to define my wardrobe while staying current, save money because I am reminded of what I already own and create a list and a budget for pieces I really want. Trust the list and budget always take into account that more economic brands will be sorting out the new trends so that I can afford to be current and eat next year.
Follow this link to the New York Time's Visual Reviews of Fall 2009, Enjoy!


For those still sorting their spring wardrobe, the Spring 2009 collections are also available on this link.

(Ok the accompanying image isn't representative of this winter in NYC, but it's just about how I feel about right now)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails