Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2-in-1 Conditioner Investment

I am someone who scours the shelves of drugstores, beauty supply places and health food stores for hair products that deliver great results without the price of high end labels. I have also gone the natural route in this quest, washing my hair in beer for shine, mashing an overly ripe avacado and placing it on my hair as a masque, making rinses from rosemary and sage. That is why when I was given a number of samples of John Master Organics Citrus & Neroli detangler I did not hesitate to put aside my search and kitchen experiments to try the stuff.

The Citrus (grapefruit for toning) & Neroli (moisturizing) detangler is a light weight rinse out conditioner that it certified organic and is soy (strengths) and coconut (adds shine) oil based. It leaves my hair silky and smooth and I love the fact that you are encouraged to use it as a daily dry hair leave in conditioner because at $16.00 per 8oz bottle I want to get as much bang for my buck as I can.
Check out John Masters Organics at his site http://www.johnmasters.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails