Saturday, January 31, 2009

Paint A Pretty Picture...

Last night I was invited to a party that required I put on a face. So instead of following my daily routine of applying spot concealer, using the eyelash curler before the mascara and dabbing out lip gloss I pulled out the heavy artillery and applied the works. The works for me means a light foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, eye lash curler, blush, liner and lip gloss. I had to wonder if it all added at least 1lb to my weight, but I digress again.
I hate applying a base foundation, but when I do I always reach for L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup. It comes in a range of 18 shades and tones, warm (W), neutral (N) and Cool (C) , has an SPF of and can be applied either wet or dry. When applied with a light hand it creates the most natural even canvas for the the rest of your make up to go on to. I understand that the "matching" effect is because the item contains optical pearls to blur imperfections, but who has those???

You can purchase this item from most local drugstores for around $11.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails