Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oiled and Scented

Even after all the perfume sampling I have yet to purchase a new fragrance. While I continue to weigh my options and follow my nose instead of going sans scent each day I reach into my collection of ATTAR BAZAAR fragrance oils and dab on which ever single note oil I am drawn to. Sometimes I wear two or three layered atop each other. Because I am really enjoying the results I am in no hurry to even purchase someone elses fragrance and I am even considering just re-stocking these wonderful oils as my supply depletes with use.

If interested, you can buy them directly from ATTAR BAZAAR's site, but I have also seen them at Whole Foods. http://www.attarbazaar.com/
I really love their connoisseur collections kits. They contain 6 drams of beautiful enticing fragrance oils that you can mix or match or wear alone and each kit only cost $19.95 plus shipping. http://www.attarbazaar.com/cgi-bin/hazel.cgi/hzpi/u/HzSt01130n111711110n120U0n101110120m15171711/hazel.cgi?action=serve&item=fragrances/connoisseur.htm

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails