Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Doctor's Orders


As an artist I am drawn to make up products that are bright in color and grouped as a pallet of options because of the possibility of expression they seem to promise, but I must admit that many of the odd colored eye shadows, lipsticks and blush often go unused because I tend toward a more naturally enhanced face rather than a made up one. Because of this I am a big fan of Physician's Formula beauty products. Even their shimmery colorful items naturally enchance rather than paint your face. One of the items you will find in my make up bag is Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadows. Using it gives me the best of both worlds (http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/02219.html ) since it has a row of complimentary color options that are both natural and enhancing regardless of the shadow's color. (this photo doesn't show how pretty the pallets truly are)
Physician's Formula economically priced cosmetics are available in most Targets, Duane Reades, CVS and other chain drug stores. Check them out next time you happen by their display.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails