Monday, January 19, 2009

Botox Alternative on the Cheap

I bet today's title got your attention.
With the recession in place the cosmetic service industry is feeling the pinch and cutting their prices in order to entice customers into dropping dollar for their services, still I really can not justify spending the going rate of $300-500 for botox. As a brow-knitter I am concerned with the furrows and creases of concentration and the sticky styling situations having bangs to hide such issues can cause. Instead of worrying I reach for Hollywood's famous little secret, Frownies (http://www.frownies.com/products/frownies/). I love these simple patches and use them all the time. When put in place they re-educate the underlying muscles so that they assume a relaxed and natural appearance. They are made of natural, skin friendly materials and can be worn while you sleep. I buy them from Bed, Bath & Beyond for around $14.00 a box.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails