Thursday, December 18, 2008

Video Break - The Illusion..

I subscribe to a number of fashion magazines partly because I use them for research and partly because I love fashion and enjoy looking at beautiful things. Luckily I learned early on that all the images are illusions created by clothing stylists, fitters, make up and hair artists, lighting and the ever present photo re toucher so trying to live up to those images was never a true issue for me. But like all women there are days I forget that these illusions are often what I am being held up against. This brings us to today's video break..you may have already seen this one, but it's worth a revisit - the Distorion of Beauty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8s48T3FXEo
Something to consider when you forget the luxury of just beautiful enough as you are

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails