Friday, December 19, 2008

Smart Holiday Shopping

With the season comes tons of sales and specials and with these specials comes magazine ads and circulars and with these come the coupons. I normally don't have the patience and energy to invest in coupon clipping, but this time of year how can I not take advantage of all the opportunities out there to save and slurge at the same time? I admit that I adore Bed, Bath & Beyond's 20% off any purchase coupon. It allows me to buy what I want and still save. And for those friends and family members that live for goodies from Bath & Body Work's, using the$10 off purchase coupon ensures that I can give you the things you adore and still have enough for a gingerbread coffee afterwards.

These are just examples and perhaps a gentle reminder to take advantage of not only the sales and specials but the saving opportunites stores coupons offer this time of year.
Merry Merry!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails